1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
2. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
3. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
1. Open the settings on Chrome. Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser to the right. Click settings on the bottom of the menu.
- A faster way to get there is to press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE on a PC, or if you're using a Mac, press SHIFT+COMMAND+DELETE.
2. From settings, click “Show advanced settings”. It is located at the very bottom of the settings section.
3. Scroll to the privacy section and click "Clear browsing data".
4. Select "Empty the cache". Uncheck all other options to avoid deleting browser history, cookies and other things you may wish to retain. Change "Obliterate the following items from" to "the beginning of time".
Press "Clear browsing data". You are done!
1. From within the browser, press the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE
2. Select the Time range to clean as everything.
3. Check "Cookies", "Cache", and "Offline Website Data" and click on "Clear Now".
Safari (Mac & PC)
1. First click Safari then click Empty Cache
2. Click the “Empty” button.
3. Refresh your browser