How Do I update my Password?
To Update Your Password
- Click on the top right text that reads "Hi, <your name>" A drop down menu should appear.
- Select "My Profile" in the drop down
- In the center of the page toward the right, click on the pen-and-paper "Edit" icon
If your an Administrator, you can also update other users' passwords.
- Once logged in, click on the words 'Hello <name>' at the top right of the screen. A drop down menu should appear.
- Select the option 'Go To System Administration'
- Select 'RingByName Setup' at the top.
- Select 'Users' on the left hand side.
- Select the user whose password you want to edit.
On the far right, you'll see all the fields you can edit including the password field.
Be sure to select 'Save' on the bottom right to complete your changes!