This feature allows subscribers to generate reports for:
- All Inbound calls, Outbound calls, Missed calls, and voicemail
- Generate a report for an individual department, employee, stored contact or telephone number.
- Call duration and detailed call report
In addition to providing users with easy to understand graphics, all reports can be exported as a spreadsheet for archival and additional analysis.
Accessing the Call Reporting Tool
Begin by accessing the "Reporting & Analytics" option from the navigation menu located on the top. By default, the system will automatically display a listing of all inbound calls for a one month period.
The Basic Call Report
A basic call report is a great way to see information about your inbound and outbound calling patterns at a glance.
From the reporting option area, you can:
- Select a start and end date for the calling activity you would like to find,
- Choose information broken down by user or by extension
- Filter for inbound or outbound calls
The report will show at a glance the overall call volume by department, the number of calls, and how many minutes total for each department. A handy tool if you are looking to gauge the performance of a marketing campaign, or trying to see where you may not have enough people answering phone calls.
Advanced Call Reporting
We know that although a snapshot of your business calls is great, there are situations where you may need to get more details about the calling activity within your company. The Advanced Call reporting allows administrators to generate reports for a given date range including:
- Outbound Calls
- Inbound Calls
- Missed inbound calls
- Incomplete call attempts (Outbound Missed Calls)
- Voice mails
- Access inbound Call Recordings¨
- For a specific department
- For a specific user
- From a specific customer (stored contact)
- From a specific telephone number
To begin, click on the "Advanced Report" button located in the left of the Reporting & Analytics screen. This will launch the detailed search form.
In the Advanced Search Forn, select the criteria for your custom search, then click "Search". RingByName will return a list of all calls that match that given criteria.
How to Download Your Call Report
Once you have refined your call report, you can export it to your computer in .CSV format for use in your favorite spreadsheet. Just click the blue "Download" button on the screen. You can save the file to any location on your computer.
Why would you want to download call reports?
- For client billing and project time keeping
- To measure employee productivity
- To measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns to specific phone lines
Is there some custom filter you want to use?
How many calls did bob take for Sales Team A? We download bob's call data, and filter the data spreadsheet in Excel to show 'Sales Team A'.
How many calls did bob take for all departments? We Search for bob with no other filter.
How many calls did bob take for Department Sales Team A, Sales Team C, and Sales Team D? We search for user, download the call data, and filter the data spreadsheet in excel to show the needed departments.
How many calls did Sales Team A answer? We Search by dept.
How many calls did our promotional sales number generate? We Search by number.
For more information about call recording, please click here.