What settings can users update on their accounts?
Settings in the Voicemail & User Settings section
- Log in to your RingByName account at login.ringbyname.com
- Once logged in, click on the words 'Hi ' at the top right of the screen. A drop down menu should appear.
- Select the option 'Voicemail & User Settings'
- You can enable or disable your voicemail box with the 'Enable Voicemail' checkbox.
- If enabled, you can adjust the voicemail greeting using 'Use automatic greeting, Say this, or Use this file'
- 'Say This' will announce whatever you have in place in the language selected.
- Use this file allows you to use any mp3 file you upload using the 'add new file'.
- Below the voicemail options are additional settings including 'enable callback request' and 'receive email notifications of SMS' for getting email copies of inbound SMS messages.
- 'Enable Callback Request' announces a message if a call is missed to the caller asking them if they'd like a callback. If they opt for one, you'll receive an email of the request with their callback number.
- Enable Call Popup allows you to control whether or not you see call-popups for inbound calls. If you use WebPhone, please be sure this setting remains enabled for use!
- Finally you can also select the language of all the fields for your Ringbyname Webapp with the Language Settings.
- Be sure to select 'Save' on the bottom right to save your changes!
Settings in the My Profile section
- Click on the top right text that reads "Hi, <your name>" A drop down menu should appear.
- Select "My Profile" in the drop down
- In the center of the page toward the right, click on the pen-and-paper "Edit" icon
-Be sure to select the 'save' button at the bottom of the page to save your changes!