Users Are Unique and Highly Customizable
- Full Name
- Email Address / Username
- Extension number
- Set Outbound Caller ID
- View, Modify and Add VoIP Devices
- Enable Call Forwarding to Cell Phones or Landlines
- Enable or disable voicemail
- Set Up Voicemail Greeting
- Configure Callback Request Settings
- Update Timeout Options
- Enable or Disable Call Recording
- Allow Remote Call Pickup
- Make a User an Admin
- Reset the User to System Default
- Click on Set Outbound Caller ID For multiple users in the User Menu on the RingByName App
- Select all the users you would like to update
- Choose which number to set the Outbound Caller ID to, or use a custom Outbound Caller ID
- Click Save to Update all the users that you selected at once.
Resetting Passwords for multiple users at once makes routine system maintenance simple.
• Click on Set Password for multiple users in the User Menu on the RingByName App
• Select all the users you would like to update
• Type the new login password they should all be assigned
• Click Save to Update all the users that you selected at once.
Changing Permissions and Resetting Users
A user can also be reset. This action can not be reversed. All contacts under a reset user will be unassigned so they can be edited again by another user in your system.